Friday, November 26, 2010

I am about to embark on a new adventure.
An adventure that is open ended.
I have no idea what is install for me; all I know is what I am leaving behind. What helped me make my life change was the realisation that I didn't have allot to leave behind. The key things in life they say are Love,Health and Work. All the other things fit into these categories...family, friends, money etc.
I don't have a partner, I have my health and my work was not full filling me creatively. I can take my health with me!.... so there was nothing to leave behind....hence, I'm going on an adventure to find my creative soul once more and the thing that makes my work, me.

On the way I will come across inspirational things, people, scenes that will help me to realise once more why the world needs to wear "MICHAEL"....one such person is Gary Graham...his work makes me remember all the things I love about fashion. Its not the parties - I hate them. Its not the magazines - although i love them. Its not the shows - though i love them too...at the heart of it, its about the art form.The genius of taking a piece of cloth and a body and making something that some wants to wear. That they will put on and feel special. Feel them. Feel divine....
These are some snaps of Gary Grahams Spring/Summer 11 collection...enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your awesome adventure and new beginnings. You will be missed here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete