Friday, January 13, 2012

RESORT, PREE FALL, PREVIEW

In recent years theres been a lot of movement in the way collections are presented. No longer are there clearly defined Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer....this is good news for me. At MICHAEL HOCKEY we are aiming to set up our collections as season less. This is due partly because our company is based in the Southern Hemisphere, but our product is bought globally we want to ensure all our followers can buy all our styles anytime they want. Because, lets be honest, none cares if its this season or last season - if you love it, you love it.

Speaking of loving it, I am very lucky to be freelance designing for Indonesian based brand Lily Jean. After a wonderful response to the last collection, recently showcased in Brazil, I've been invited to design the upcoming collection which will be shown in either San Paolo or Rio fashion week in June....very happy about that trip!

In my research for the upcoming season I've come across beautiful collections. Notably from Chloe, Preen,Roksanda Ilinic and Celine....here are a few of my key look images....

No comments:

Post a Comment